The July 2013 BCBC meeting is this Thursday, July 18 7:00 pm, Central BBQ on Summer. If you have a “Grocery Store Brew” , bring it.
We’ve been trying to arrange a presentation from the Bartosch brothers of Wiseacre Brewery and maybe a tour, we almost had it worked out for this month but they’re still a “construction zone” and not ready for visitors. Maybe August or September.
It’s still up in the air but Kellan Bartosch may be able to speak to the club this month at Central BBQ (Summer Ave, 7:00 pm)
We’ll be announcing some brewing spots for festivals and events soon!
- Sat. Aug 3rd – National Mead Day – Mike usually has something at Mid South Malt.
- Sat. Aug 10 – Rock N Romp – Bridges Downtown, 2:00- 5:00 bring the kids.
- Aug Presentation – Trying to get Wiseacre.
- Sept’s Presentation: Hops Part 2, and/or Herb Beers.
- Oct Meeting – Fictional Beers.
See you Thursday