November meeting minutes are posted here. Here’s some stuff to be aware of:
- $1,300 was raised at Saturday’s “Feed The Seed” party. The money will be used for the MS Brew Movement in March at the Pink Palace, stay tuned for your opportunity to brew
- Homebrewer of the year – get scores to Richard Heath (email@example.com). If you placed in any competitions this year, check your ranking at http://www.tnbrewer.com/
- Start brewing for the Extravaganza and take advantage of the January entry discount
- Annual T-Shirt competition – Bring your submissions for t-shirts to the December meeting. Four color is best for screening.
- The club Christmas Party will be the December club meeting at Central. We’ll have a BBQ buffet and extra raffle prizes. There is a facebook event for this, please sign up so can estimate how many people to expect.
- Newbie Brew Day – Extract, has been scheduled for January 27th, 10:00 am at Cotton Boll Catering on Vance. We’ll need volunteers. Please watch facebook for more details and sign up.
- You can pay 2013 dues online now or at the Dec. meeting